Keto cupcake with chocolate icing
- 4 tbsp almond flour or hazelnut flour
- 2 tbsp Shake Chocolat keto
- 4 tbsp granulated erythritol
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 pinches of salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp coconut oil or melted butter
- 1 tsp coconut oil or butter for greasing the mugs
- 1/3 Protilife Keto chocolate bar, coarsely chopped
Microwave (7 minutes)
- Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl. Add eggs, melted coconut oil or butter, and chocolate. Mix until smooth.
- Equally divide batter into four, well-greased coffee mugs or microwave-safe ramekins.
- Microwave on high for 1-1 ½ minutes (700 watts). Remove and let the cupcakes cool for one minute.
Four (20 minutes)
If you don’t want to use your microwave, you can bake the the cupcakes in the oven. In fact, if you have the time, we recommend that you do. Microwaves vary in capacity and the results depend upon the size of your mug, etc.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl. Add eggs, coconut oil or melted butter, and chocolate. Mix until smooth.
- Place liners in a muffin pan, and fill them halfway.
- Bake for about 12-14 minutes or until it’s springy to the touch when pressing gently in the middle.
- 230 g unsalted butter, at room temperature, divided in two
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 Protilife Keto chocolate bar
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp erythritol (optional)
- Melt half the amount of butter and the Protilife Chocolate Keto bar in a small sauce pan, but without burning it.
- Pour the liquid in a small bowl and whisk in the rest of the butter, bit by bit with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Add cinnamon, or small pieces of chocolate on top, once the icing is spread on the cupcake.
Ketogenic low carb (per serving)
Net carbs: 4 % (2 g)
Fiber: 2 g
Fat: 86 % (19 g)
Protein: 10 % (5 g)