DELICIOUS KETOGENIC BREAD
This keto bread recipe is very easy to make and will allow you start the day off right! You can take pleasure in cooking your bread in the comfort of your kitchen and let its scent permeate your home. Enjoy!
Servings : 6-8
Preparation : 10 minutes
Cook time : 50-60 minutes
Rise : 10 minutes
KETO : 1 slice is the equivalent to 1 serving. Fibre : 6 g | Fat : 13 g (79 %) | Proteines : 7 g (17 %) | Carbohydrates : 2 g (4 %) | Calories : 170 calories
1 1/4 cup Almond flour
5 tbsp. Psyllium powder
3 tbsp. Flaxseed
2 tsp. Baking powder
1 tsp. Sea salt
2 tsp. Apple cider vinegar
1 cup Boiling water
3 Egg whites
2 tbsp. Butter
2 tbsp. Sesame seed (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Butter the parchment paper and place it on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Set aside.
- Bring a cup of water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add boiling water to dry ingredients, whisking for approximately 30 seconds. Then add the apple cider vinegar and egg whites, one at a time, mixing until you reach a homogeneous texture (similar to play dough).
- Wet your hands, shape the bread and place it on the parchment paper. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Bake on the bottom rack for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven and serve with butter or cream cheese – be creative!
When preparing the bread, don’t over mix the dough, so you get a good, soft loaf.
You can freeze the bread to keep it longer. Cut slices and toast them.