Keto Bread Recipe
This delicious ketogenic bread, very simple to prepare, is ideal for your Keto lifestyle. Find the keto bread recipe in our blog!
DELICIOUS KETOGENIC BREADThis keto bread recipe is very easy to make and will allow you start the day off right! You can take pleasure in cooking your bread in the comfort of your kitchen and let its scent permeate your home. Enjoy! Servings : 6-8 Preparation : 10 minutes Cook time : 50-60 minutes Rise : 10 minutes KETO : 1 slice is the equivalent to 1 serving. Fibre : 6 g | Fat : 13 g (79 %) | Proteines : 7 g (17 %) | Carbohydrates : 2 g (4 %) | Calories : 170 calories
INGREDIENTS1 1/4 cup Almond flour 5 tbsp. Psyllium powder 3 tbsp. Flaxseed 2 tsp. Baking powder 1 tsp. Sea salt 2 tsp. Apple cider vinegar 1 cup Boiling water 3 Egg whites 2 tbsp. Butter 2 tbsp. Sesame seed (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Butter the parchment paper and place it on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Set aside.
- Bring a cup of water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add boiling water to dry ingredients, whisking for approximately 30 seconds. Then add the apple cider vinegar and egg whites, one at a time, mixing until you reach a homogeneous texture (similar to play dough).
- Wet your hands, shape the bread and place it on the parchment paper. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Bake on the bottom rack for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven and serve with butter or cream cheese - be creative!