Fat bomb Keto by Alexandra Cosentino
Alexandra Cosentino is following the keto diet lifestyle and is a yoga teacher for over 10 years. Since leaving Occupation Double Bali in 2017, the reality show, she has been sharing the benefits of yoga and the ketogenic diet with her community in order to make them accessible to all. Authentic, cheesy (but not too much), she wants to inspire people every day while having fun. Follow her in her quiet moments as in those wildest moments via her Instagram page.
Portions: 10 to 15 fat bombs (depending on the size of the moulds)
- 3/4 of a brick of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of melted butter 🧈
- 1 cup of liquid extra-virgin coconut oil 🥥
- 1 cup of sweetener
- 1 tbsp vanilla or maple essence
- 1 (or 2) Protilife KETO bar(s) 🤩
- 1/4 cup of coconut flakes 🥥
For the cream cheese mix:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the cream cheese and the butter.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the essence of your choice ½ cup of sweetener and mix well until a smooth texture. Reserve.
For the fat bomb base:
- In a bowl, add the powder sweetener with melted coconut oil and the second tablespoon of the essence chosen above. Mix well to dissolve the sugar. Reserve.
- Cut the ProtiLife Keto bar into small cubes. Reserve.
- Place a baking sheet on the baking tray and place the moulds on top of it.
- For each mini mould, add more or less 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil liquid mix.
- Add about 2 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture in the center of the mould.
- Add the pieces of the keto bar into the small mould by spreading the cubes into each pan, so you can add more if you want by cutting a second bar into small cubes if needed.
- Mix the inside of each mould with a small fork.
- Sprinkle your fat bomb with coconut flakes before placing the plate in the freezer for 15-20 minutes before tasting. Keep your fat bombs in the freezer at all times!
Want to learn more about the keto lifestyle and general well-being? Visit Alexandra Cosentino's blog for tips and advice on how to improve your health.
She also offers FREE yoga classes every night at 6pm live on her Instagram.