Keto Brownies Double Chocolate
- 170 g of softened butter
- 80 ml of almond butter
- 3 eggs
- 80 ml (30 g) of the Chocolate Shake Mix Protilife Keto
- 240 ml (110 g) of almond flour
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- ½ tsp of instant coffee powder (optional)
- 28 g of chopped dark chocolate with a minimum of 80% cocoa solids
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) degrees.
- Line a 9” by 13” (23 x 33 cm) baking dish with parchment paper.
- Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to combine the butter, almond
butter, eggs, and sweetener. Mix well until the sweetener is thoroughly incorporated.
- Add the cocoa powder, almond flour, baking powder, salt, water, vanilla extract, and instant coffee powder and stir until smooth. Lightly mix in the chopped chocolate bar.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and smooth with a spatula. The batter will be thick.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until just set. Do not overbake or the bars will be dry.
- Let cool for 20 to 30 minutes before cutting.
- For an even more decadent dessert, serve with unsweetened whipping cream, beaten to soft peaks.
- Store covered in the refrigerator to prevent drying out.
Ketogenic low carb (per serving)
Net carbs: 4% (1 g)
Fiber: 1 g
Fat: 86% (11 g)
Protein: 9 % (3 g)