Keto Chocolate Cake
- 170 g of softened butter
- 1/3 cup of almond butter
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup of erythritol
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup of almond flour
- ½ of the Chocolate Shake Mix Protilife Keto
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- ½ tsp of instant coffee powder (optional)
- 1 oz of dark chocolate (with a minimum of 80% cocoa), chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) degrees.
- Line a 9” by 13” (23 x 33 cm) baking dish with parchment paper.
- Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to mix the butter, almond butter, eggs and erythritol. Mix well until the sweetener is incorporated.
- Add cocoa powder, almond flour, Protilife Keto Chocolate Shake Mix, baking powder, salt, water, vanilla extract, instant coffee powder and stir until smooth. Gently fold in the chopped chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and smooth with a spatula. The dough will be thick.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until the mixture is set. Do not overcook or the cake will be dry.
- Let cool 20 to 30 minutes before cutting.
- Store covered in the refrigerator to prevent drying out.
Cétogène faible en glucides (par portion)
Glucides nets: 4% (1 g)
Fibres: 1 g
Lipides: 86% (11 g)
Protéines: 9 % (3 g)