Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 1/2 pound chicken breasts (seasoned with 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp, black pepper, 1/4 tsp, paprika, 1/4 tsp.garlic powder)
- 1/4 cup of sliced lettuce
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1/2 tomato cut into cubes
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 3 tbsp. grated cheese (optional)
- 1/4 cup of ranch sauce
- 2 tbsp. of hot sauce
- 2 keto tortillas (homemade or bought from the grocery store)
- Over high heat, heat 1 tbsp. of oil in a frying pan. Sear the chicken 2-3 minutes per side. Reduce the heat to low, close the lid of the pan and cook, another 5 to 6 minutes, until the chicken is tender.
- Cut the bacon slices into small pieces. Cook in a separate pan until desired doneness. Pat the fat dry.
- Slice the lettuce, onion, tomatoes and avocado.
- In a small bowl, combine the ranch and hot sauce.
- In a skillet, heat the flour tortillas until crispy.
- Slice the chicken into thin strips and place on the tortilla. Add remaining ingredients and ranch sauce over chicken.