- 6 Eggs
- 9 Tablespoons Ground almonds
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 6 Tablespoon Stevia
- 3 Tablespoon Cocoa
- 500g Curd cheese or Farmers Cheese
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 4 Tablespoon Stevia
- Preheat the oven on 190°C
- Mix egg whites separately and place it aside
- Mix egg yolks with sugar.
- Mix all the grained almonds, baking powder and xantan gum together
- Once egg yolks are mixed, slowly add grained almonds mixture and cocoa
- Once all mixed, with a spatula add whipped egg whites and fold it gently
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes
- Once baked, take it out and place the parchment paper with the baked base on a wet towel. In that way it will be easier to separate the base from the parchment paper. Leave it for circa 5 minutes and then slowly start peeling the base from the parchment paper.
- Once all taken out, make holes all over the base
- For the filling, just place all the ingredients in the mixer and let it all mix properly
- Place the filling on top of the baked base and slowly roll it together
- Once all rolled, place the roll into a plastic wrap and firmly wrap it, so the roulade holds properly.
- Place it in the fridge for 8 hours, best overnight