Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
Fall is the perfect season for a warm and comforting drink! With this delicious keto pumpkin spice latte recipe, you'll be able to face this cold spell. Also, this keto drink is high in good fat and low in sugar. So, treat yourself with this tasty fall latte!
Ingredients (creates 3 drinks):
- 1 tbsp. Protilife Vanilla Shake Mix
- 2 cups of strong liquid coffee
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- ¼ cup of pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. heavy whipping cream without sugar
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon butter
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 1/2 tsp. 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. 1 teaspoon of cardamom
- In a pan over medium-low heat, add the pumpkin puree, butter, coconut milk, spices and Protilife Vanilla Shake Mix.
- Prepare 2 cups of strong coffee.
- Once the mixture begins to heat up and bubble slightly, pour in the coffee while stirring.
- Add the heavy whipping cream. Mix well on the stove (ideally with a hand blender).
- Add a little extra whipped cream on top with a pinch of spices.